CE Oltenia provides safe and performant electricity production, according to the European standards, with competitive prices on markets and stock exchanges, providing ancillary services in order to maintain a safe National Power System.
Complexul Energetic Oltenia – provides:
• base energy in the National Power System; using the most efficiently the lignite resources in Oltenia;
• safe energy – a significant factor of stability in the National Power System; the electricity generation process is not dependent on weather conditions;
• energy of high-performance
– extensive experience in the business area;
– efficient and reliable generation process by extending the lifetime of the existing generation capacities;
– all 11 power units are qualified to provide ancillary services – the slow tertiary reserve and fast tertiary reserve;
– 9 power units are qualified to provide the secondary control.
• relatively cheap energy – the generation cost is below the average in the National Power System
• clean energy – it complies with all the environmental requirements.
CAPACITIES INSTALLED IN THE NATIONAL POWER SYSTEM IN 2013:
In Romania, the electricity producers are divided according to the source of electricity generation, unlike other countries, where there is only a mix of sources for the electricity generation.
MARKET SHARE IN 2013 ACCORDING TO ANRE WEBSITE:
CE Oltenia is a major player on the local energy market and aims to become a significant part of the regional market through exports of electricity at competitive prices.
ELECTRICITY SALES IN 2013
MARKET SHARE IN 2014 ACCORDING TO ANRE WEBSITE
ELECTRICITY SALES IN 2014
MARKET SHARE IN 2015 ACCORDING TO ANRE WEBSITE
ELECTRICITY SALES IN 2015
MARKET SHARE IN 2016 ACCORDING TO ANRE WEBSITE
ELECTRICITY SALES IN 2016
MARKET SHARE IN 2017 ACCORDING TO ANRE WEBSITE
ELECTRICITY SALES IN 2017
MARKET SHARE IN 2018 ACCORDING TO ANRE WEBSITE
ELECTRICITY SALES IN 2018